Sporting a hand-painted brown wood-look finish for a sense of earthy elegance, this fire pit table is sure to turn your backyard space into a hot spot for entertaining. The way its flickering flame seems to float on a bed of clear glass beads is truly mesmerizing. This outdoor fire pit, crafted with sturdy rust-proof aluminum and equipped with a burner cover and a polyester protective cover, will weather the seasons beautifully.
- Rectangular gas fire pit table with CSA-approved 35,000 BTU burner, glass beads, burner cover and all-weather polyester cover
- Rust-resistant aluminum frame
- Hand-applied multi-step paint finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Side door conceals gas propane tank (not included)
- Convertible to natural gas
- Designed to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors
- No assembly required
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Rodeway South Fire Pit
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|19''W x 19''D x 24''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.